• Consultant and project management for life sciences and pharmaceutical companies. My clients are scientists, researchers, businesspersons, and consulting firms.
• Broad scientific and technical knowledge in life sciences - from basic (Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Parasitology, Virology, Dermatology, Oncology, Immunology, Genomics, and Bioinformatics) to applied research (Development of Point-Of-Care Testing Device for the diagnosis of infectious diseases, Drug Discovery and Development and Cell Based Assay); well versed in associated technologies, their translation, and commercialization.
• A certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) from the Project Management Institute (PMI). I also obtained a course completion certificate for Pharmaceutical Canadian Regulations from
Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS).
• Through MBA and Certification in bioscience management, I developed skills in market research, product and business development and financial analysis for Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical industry.
• A thorough professional with an entrepreneurial drive, proactive attitude and capable of thinking in & out of the box.
Manage scientific project and developed in situ molecular hybridization technique for the detection of Hepatitis C Virus RNA in liver biopsy samples.
Validation of monoclonal antibodies and polyclonal antibodies for the detection of cancerous tissue using immunohistochemistry technique. Prepares, reviews and various product-specific documents including product quality reviews.Validation of laboratory equipment, cGMP and quality control.
Worked with a research team and the product management team to successfully develop and commercialize products (Xmatrx, i6000). Evaluate product performance to mitigate the compliance issue.
Interacted with customers and tracks customer Key Performance Indicator quality metrics, resolved technical query and coordinated with the sales team for business development.
Administered the Laboratory Technicians and Research Associates.