• Consultant and project management for life sciences and pharmaceutical companies. My clients are scientists, researchers, businesspersons, and consulting firms.
• Broad scientific and technical knowledge in life sciences - from basic (Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Parasitology, Virology, Dermatology, Oncology, Immunology, Genomics, and Bioinformatics) to applied research (Development of Point-Of-Care Testing Device for the diagnosis of infectious diseases, Drug Discovery and Development and Cell Based Assay); well versed in associated technologies, their translation, and commercialization.
• A certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) from the Project Management Institute (PMI). I also obtained a course completion certificate for Pharmaceutical Canadian Regulations from
Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS).
• Through MBA and Certification in bioscience management, I developed skills in market research, product and business development and financial analysis for Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical industry.
• A thorough professional with an entrepreneurial drive, proactive attitude and capable of thinking in & out of the box.